Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Vacation in Hawaii


I took this picture @ a luau on Kauai back in 2003. It rained C&D all day so we hung around at the mall till 5:30 or so when the luau began. Good food, especially the Kalua Pig they took out of the pit in the ground. I tried the poi, which looked like pudding, but tasted kind of like dirt. I wouldn't buy the stuff if Vons carried it, but I knew I'd regret it if I didn't try it while I was there. Good show too; lots of hula girls and music. This picture is pretty much self explanatory. The crowd ate it up.
I'll be leaving tomorrow morning for a trip to the "Big Island". I hope to have access to a computer I can use to post a picture from my digital each day and a brief run-down of the day's adventures. I'll be back late on the tenth of March... aloha till then,
Steve

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home